We are currently accepting the following donations.
- Gift cards
- Gas cards
- Grocery cards
- Retail (ie. Walmart, Target )
- Monetary Donations through our PayPal, Checks, or Cash
- We are a congressionally recognized non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
- New Clothing
- Men's jeans, sweatshirts, socks, shirts, under garments, tennis shoes
- Women's jeans, bras, under garments, shirts, tennis shoes
- Children's tennis shoes, clothing, pull ups, new toys or games
- Sleeping bags, towels, back packs, duffel bags.
Why are we asking for new? These people have lost everything, something new gives them a sense of ownership, a bit of normalcy. Things we all take for granted until something like this happens. We want to help these families with some happiness.
Project in the works
We are organizing and planning several different BBQ's or Neighborhood feeds. Please stay tuned for these dates.