Compensation available other than FEMA
If you are a member of the American Legion or Sons of the American Legion there is a fund set up specifically to help. Applications are available with us. Verification is needed for these programs.
United way has a program as well. It does require an application.
Camp Fire Veteran Resources
- Cal Fire Public Information: (530) 538-7826
- Finding loved ones www.safeandwell.org
- Butte County Sheriffs office missing persons 8am-8pm (530) 538-6570, (530) 538-7544, (530) 538-7671
- Finding pets & pet shelters - North Valley Animal Disaster Group ( 530) 895-0000
- Red Cross is giving free N-95 masks at the Neighborhood Church located at 2801 Notre Dame Blvd in Chico.
- All mail for Paradise, Magalia, Stirling City, and Forest Ranch will be at the 5th st Post Office. You will need an ID.